2022 Sunshine Coast Junior Rugby League RISE Programtpc
2022 Sunshine Coast Junior Rugby League RISE Program
The following team staff applications are now open for the 2022 Sunshine Coast Junior Rugby League RISE Program
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 6TH DECEMBER 2021
- RISE Program Head Development Coach
- RISE Program Manager
- RISE Strength and Conditioning Coach
The RISE Program is an initiative of the NRL. Queensland Rugby League has partnered with the NRL to deliver the program in 22 locations across Queensland.
The purpose of RISE is to provide aspirational male and female players with an opportunity to enter the performance pathway and develop their Rugby League skills, physical conditioning, and socio-emotional competencies.
Each Location will offer the program to five age groups (13s,14s and 15s boys and 13/14 and 15/16 girls) that will each complete 5 development sessions.
The RISE Head Coach will be responsible for the coaches assigned to each playing group delivering the program to the highest standard, ensuring a supportive and positive experience for players.
To apply for these roles please fill out the following
– Head Development Coach – SCJRL RISE Program Head Development Coach 2022
– Program Manager – SCJRL RISE Program Manager 2022
– Strength and Conditioning Coach – SCJRL RISE Strength and Conditioning Coach 2022